Le Pan II Upgrade Android ICS 4.0.4
After a long wait, this time the Le Pan was released upgrade Android ICS for Le Pan II. This version is upgraded Le Pan II from Android 3.2 to 4.0.4 with many changes to help Le Pan tablets work better.
The owners of Le Pan II will be able to download Google’s latest ICS 4.0 series OS. This upgrade certified by Google, the Le Pan II owners will be able to continue enjoying Google’s Play Store, Map, Google +, Google talk, Special Google Chrome version, etc. features only available to certified tablets.
- Instruction for Win XP users
- Requested USB Driver Download
- LePanII Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4. Firmware Download [RAR file] [ZIP file]
Le Pan II Upgrade Android ICS instructions
- Please backup all of your Apps, Photos and other important data before you start to update your Le Pan II
- You have to use a USB for USB Driver
Step 1: Prepare
Download the RAR package from upgrade link, unzip to extract the USB driver and system updating software, and then locate them at the root menu of any disk of your computer, ex. at E:
Step 2: Install USB Driver
1. Turn off your Le Pan II. Press [V+] (Volume Up) and [Power] at the same time, when [Fastboot Mode] showed on the left up corner of the screen, you can release your fingers.
2. Connect to computer with 30 Pin to USB cable.
3. Right click [Computer], select [Manage].
4. Click [Device Manager] [Other Devices] or [Android device/ Android/ Android phone/ Android USB device etc.], right click [Android or Android USB device] (The device name may be different based on the OS of your computer) [Update Driver Software].
5. Select [Browse my computer for driver software] to install USB driver manually.
6. Click [Browse], select [AnyDATA USB Driver], and then click [OK].
7. Click [Next].
8. If below information shows, please select [Install this driver software anyway] to continue.
9. Installing the USB driver.
10. USB Driver installed successfully.
11. You can see [AnyDATA Android ADB Interface] after USB driver installed successfully.
Step 3: System Update
Please keep the 30 Pin to USB cable connecting between Le Pan II and your computer on [Fastboot Mode].
1. Open the file [Release_Le Pan II_v406…..], double click [flash_ all _ with _ new _ partition.
Cmd], then your Le Pan II will start to update automatically.
3. When updating finished, you Le Pan II will reboot automatically, then you can Pin to USB cable.
4. If [waiting for device] shows as below，please install USB driver again.
When you Le Pan II Upgrade Android ICS If you have any Question, Please comment here. We’ll support any question.